Our Pick for Best Multivitamin for Women
Performance Lab Women’s Whole-Food Multi is the best multivitamin for women because:
✓ It contains more than 100% Daily Value of 17+ essential vitamins and minerals for a complete nutrient profile.
✓ It uses nature-identical vitamins and minerals grown in probiotic cultures called BioGenesis nutrients that make it faster and easier for your body to absorb.
✓ Their capsules are prebiotic PlantCaps which help promote better digestive health in your gut.
If you want to learn more about how Performance Lab Women’s Whole-Food Multi can make it easier for you to get all the nutrients you need to be your healthiest, check out our Whole-Food Multi review here.
When it comes to better nutrition, multivitamins are a great place to start. In this article, we take you through the best options on the market when it comes to multivitamins for women, and what to watch to get the best results.
What supplements should women take?
Vitamins and minerals can be found naturally in our food and diet but nowadays, it gets more difficult to really keep track of what vitamins we’re getting. Other factors such as stress and anxiety can even inhibit your body’s absorption of these key nutrients from food.
Here are the supplements that women should take:
- Calcium – an essential mineral from dairy that is used to protect and strengthen bones. Women are four times more likely to osteoporosis than men as they get older due to the gradual loss of bone mass and strength.
- Vitamin D – a nutrient produced in our body when we’re exposed to sunlight. It helps our body better absorb and use Calcium to maintain bone health and reduce inflammation.
- Folic Acid (Folate) – a prenatal vitamin that aids in the production of new cells and DNA synthesis. Folic acid can help prevent neural tube defects during pregnancy and premature births.
- Vitamin-B Complex – vitamins that help regulate your metabolism and produce energy for your body. Vitamin B12 is especially important for your body to produce new red blood cells.
- Iron – an essential mineral that is usually lost during menstrual cycles, leading to dizziness and fatigue. It aids red blood cells in transporting oxygen to the rest of the body.
But what if you want more benefits from vitamins and minerals than just the ones listed above?
In this article, we will talk about what are the best women’s vitamins with biotin, probiotics, for your age and immune system.
Best Vitamins for Women’s Immune System
If you’re looking to boost your immune system, here are the best vitamins to help promote a stronger immune system.
This vitamin helps regulate the mucus barriers in your body and plays a role in white blood cell production which fights bacteria and pathogens in your bloodstream.
This vitamin plays a key role in supporting a strong immune system. It does this by increasing the production of white blood cells that fight infection in the body and strengthening them against free radicals.
This vitamin contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help prevent chronic diseases as well as producing antibodies and white blood cells to fight infection.
These vitamins help you have a healthy immune system by supporting the production and function of disease-fighting antibodies and white blood cells.
How do I choose a multivitamin?
Studies show that our body requires at least 30 essential vitamins and minerals each day for our body to stay healthy. This is can be very difficult and even dangerous if you plan on trying to supplement these individually. This is where taking a good multivitamin comes in handy.
When choosing a multivitamin product, you want to check out the following things:
- Don’t get a supplement that provides more than 3,000-3,500 IU (or 900 mcg) of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is one of those vitamins that are easy to overdose and can cause harmful side effects in large amounts.
- Avoid additives and fillers in multivitamin supplements such as herbs or proprietary blends. Some multivitamins try to bulk up their formula with an herb or fruit blend that is unnecessary and expensive.
- You don’t need that much Zinc. High volumes of zinc typically help men by regulating testosterone levels, too much of it may cause problems. The RDA levels of this mineral for women is around 8 mg a day.
With plenty of female multivitamins on the market, it’s important that you notice the ingredients on the bottle to make sure you’re getting the best nutrients to support your body.
What is the best multivitamin for women?
Studies have recommended that women should supplement Calcium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-Complex, and Iron for better health and wellness.
Performance Lab Whole-Food Multi for Women is the best multivitamins for women because it’s formulated better than other products.
Performance Lab uses BioGenesis vitamins and minerals. This means Performance Labs grows them in specialized probiotic cultures to ensure they have the nature-identical nutritional value that’s faster and easier for your body to absorb to get the best results.
Best multivitamin for women over 40
Since it gets more difficult to absorb nutrients, you don’t know if your body is really getting enough vitamins and minerals from the food you eat. Some other multivitamins are made with synthetic or isolated nutrients which is difficult for your body to recognize and absorb.
Unlike other women’s gummy and vitamin tablets, Performance Lab Multivitamins contain no additives, artificial sugar, and no proprietary blends to give you the highest quality BioGenesis nutrients for the best nutrition.
Performance Lab Whole-Food Multivitamin has everything you need to get complete nutrition if you’re a woman over 40.
Best multivitamin for women over 50
Performance Lab Whole-Food Multi for Women can be easily supplemented for women over 50.
Performance Lab Multivitamin can be easily combined with other products in the Performance Lab CORE range to give you the most health benefits.
You can use Performance Lab Multivitamin with:
- Performance Lab Flex – a supplement to help enhance flexibility, improve joint health and promote connective tissue comfort for smoother flexibility and physical performance
- Performance Lab Sleep – a sleep supplement to help reduce the amount of time to fall asleep, and improve sleep quality and duration to gain daily rejuvenation
Best multivitamin for women over 60
It may be difficult to eat a healthy diet to get all your nutrients to stay healthy as you get older.
Performance Lab Multivitamin is the best multivitamins for women over 60 because it makes it easier to get most of your nutrition from non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan certified pills.
The capsules are prebiotic capsules that promote healthy digestion and nutrient absorption. You can be sure that your body will take in all the vitamins and minerals because these are BioGenesis nutrients, which are carefully lab-grown to ensure they are nature identical and easily recognized and absorbed by your body.
Best women’s multivitamin with biotin
Biotin, or also known as Vitamin B7, can promote healthy skin, hair, nails, and nervous system as well as aid in pregnancy with embryonic cell growth.
However, it may be difficult for your body to get biotin from your diet because usually biotin-rich foods are cooked or processed which can render the biotin ineffective.
With Performance Lab Women’s Multivitamin, you get active BioGenesis biotin, which is more potent, safer, and bio-available than most other biotin supplements.
Best women’s multivitamin with probiotics
Another great quality about Performance Lab Whole Food Multivitamin is that their special BioGenesis nutrients are also lactobacillus cultured, meaning that they contain probiotics to help you improve your intestinal flora.
Not only that, but these multivitamin capsules also use Prebiotic Plantcaps which help nourish the intestinal flora in your body. These two features of the Performance Lab Women’s Multivitamin work together to help you have better digestive health and comfort when taking them.
If you’re looking for the best results with prebiotics, we would recommend you supplement this multivitamin with Performance Lab Prebiotic.
Which is the best multivitamin brand?
We’ve reviewed and tested a lot of multivitamins for women and we recommend Performance Lab Whole-Food Multivitamin to be the best multivitamin brand.
Why do we believe this is the best daily multivitamin? Here are our reasons:
- Performance Lab uses nature-identical vitamins and minerals only, which means no synthetic or isolated nutrient forms. Their BioGenesis vitamins and minerals come close to getting the same nutrients from raw organic food. This also makes it much easier for your body to recognize and absorb the full strength of the nutrients provided.
- The Whole-Food Multivitamin contains at least 100% daily recommended intake value for more than 17 essential vitamins and minerals. Performance Lab formulated its ingredients to be as complete as possible for you to get all your essential nutrients from one source.
- Performance Lab produces their supplements with prebiotic Plantcaps capsules which naturally supports your stomach’s digestive health and makes it easier for your body to absorb their daily multivitamin.
If you want to learn more about Performance Lab Women’s Whole Food Multi and how it can help you live healthier, read our review or check out their website below.